In fact, the Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986 is the latest Bissell vertical carpet cleaner that is twice as powerful as a vacuum cleaner and carpet cleaner. From now on, you don’t need two separate machines.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Check Current Price
✅ BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Max Clean Pet Pro
BEST PET STAIN REMOVER EVER – One treatment with the Bissell – NO MORE PET STAINS. WOW. You will never think a home product would work so well. The cost of the Bissell was probably less than what you paid the last jerks to ‘professionally’ clean our carpet. It is heavy but not unwieldy – meaning, heavy duty but not hard to work or use.
It can also be used as a vacuum cleaner and carpet cleaner, and is therefore more useful than a normal carpet cleaner.
One of the best features of this pet carpet cleaner is its 5-year warranty, the highest on the market. So you can be sure that Bissell has mentioned durability as an important feature for this model. You can see the price and possible discount for this model here.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Why do people choose this model?
- 3 So what are the benefits of keeping users of this 1986 ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro full size carpet cleaner?
- 4 Key features
- 5 Advantages and disadvantages of this ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Carpet Cleaner, 1986
- 6 There are many models for pet owners to choose from, including
- 7 What is the highest water temperature that can be used with this model?
- 8 Compare this model with professional carpet cleaners like Bissell Big Green.
Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986is the latest carpet cleaner designed specifically for pet owners. With this latest model, Bissell has renewed its range of pet carpet cleaners by developing many new technologies to better remove stains and urine, such as a pre-treatment cleaner (small stain remover), ultra-fast drying of carpets (in just 1 hour).
Why do people choose this model?
Bissell Vertical Carpet Cleaners performs even better than many other brands when it comes to carpet cleaning for pets. There are four Bissell models specialized in pet cleaning and this ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro 1986 carpet cleaner is the latest. Despite being a new version, the 1986 ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro carpet cleaner received the highest user rating.
So what are the benefits of keeping users of this 1986 ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro full size carpet cleaner?
- It is leak free, which is a recurring problem for many vertical carpet cleaners.
- Easy to set up. There are four parts, and it only takes five minutes to put them together.
- It is a combination of carpet cleaner and vacuum cleaner. You can use the dry mode to vacuum the carpet, upholstery, etc. This is an excellent feature because other carpet cleaners can only be used in wet mode.
- It has been enriched with many new features, such as an ultra fast drying time of the carpet (only 1 hour), a small sprayer on the carpet cleaning head (pre-treatment), which can attack and completely remove pet stains. So you can easily clean your pet’s mess without pre-treatment and dry your carpet in no time.
- The brush cover can be removed for easy cleaning.
- There are several packages of cleaning formulas that Bissell has generously made available for this model: Professional urine remover for pets + oxide, model 1990.
- The machine outperformed the older Bissell models and the main competitors mentioned by many users.
Compared to other Bissell Proheat carpet cleaners, this model retains some of the best features for pet cleaning, but has been improved by other exciting new features, including
- Carpet Cleaner can be used as a full-size vacuum cleaner in dry mode and as a carpet cleaner in wet mode. This is the newest and most useful feature. You no longer need to buy two carpet cleaning machines.
- To keep the water warm during cleaning, the heat wave technology is maintained. This technology has been applied to most Bissell carpet cleaners, such as B. ProHeat Essential Upright Carpet Cleaner (1887), ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner (1548), ProHeat 2X Lift-Off Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner (15651), ProHeat 2X Lift-Off Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner (15652), ProHeat 2X Lift-Off Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner (15653), ProHeat 2X Lift-Off Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner (15654), ProHeat 2X Lift-Off Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner (15655), ProHeat 2X Lift-Off Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner (15656), ProHeat 2X Lift-Off Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner (15657).
- The 1986 model is a light machine (only 20 pounds).
- The longest cable length for easy manoeuvring (25 feet vs. 22 feet on older models)
- New features and optimized design: small nozzle, belt drying time of only 1 hour, removable nozzle. They can only be found in this model.
- Contains many cleaning tools and formulas: 3 tools for hard stains and 2 in 1 pet pad Dry and wet cleaning, professional pet urine remover + oxygen and pet stains and odours + antibacterial formulas
- The longest warranty period: 5 years, the highest of all Bissell models and comparable to Rug Doctor’s heavy duty carpet cleaner (Mighty Pro model).
Advantages and disadvantages of this ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Carpet Cleaner, 1986
This 1986 manufactured ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro full-size carpet cleaner has received positive feedback from users in terms of machine design, productivity and ease of use. They mentioned many advantages, such as great versatility, power, ease of use and installation, quiet operation and superior performance over older models.
The disadvantage is that only one user indicated that he wanted to buy bare flooring accessories in order to be able to clean the wooden floor at the same time. If you want to clean a multi-storey house, take a look at the Hoover Max Extract Multi-Floor Pro 77, which offers you a wide range of possibilities for cleaning carpets, tiles, wooden floors, etc.
ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986 is Bissell’s latest carpet cleaner, optimized with the latest technology for pet owners to give you exceptional benefits in terms of vacuuming, deep cleaning, pet dirt and fast carpet drying. This could be one of Bissell’s biggest carpet cleaners yet.
There are many models for pet owners to choose from, including
- Bissell offers several vertical carpet cleaners for pet owners, such as the Proheat 2X Revolution Pet 1986, the Proheat 2X Revolution Pet 1548 and the Proheat 2X Lift-off 15651, but each model has its own advantages. A comparison of Bissell Prohetics 1548, 1986, 2007 and 1551 can be read here.
- For example.
- The 1986 Proheat 2X Revolution Pet Pro has 2 cleaning modes, it can help to dry the carpet in one hour, it has a pre-treatment to spray more cleaning formula on the stain so you don’t have to treat the stain in advance, it has a special hand tool to treat pet waste, you can easily remove the brush roll for cleaning and it comes with a 5 year warranty.
- Proheat 2X Revolution Pet 1548 is an older model for pet owners. It has all the basic functions, but lacks new features such as prewash, detachable brush and specialized hand tools. However, it is cheaper than the 1986 Proheat, so if you are looking for a price, it is the choice of the game that counts.
- The Proheat 2X Lift-off 15651 is a 2-in-1 carpet cleaner, which means you can use it as a vertical, portable model.
What is the highest water temperature that can be used with this model?
- You can use 140F of water, like Bissell said.
Compare this model with professional carpet cleaners like Bissell Big Green.
- Bissell mentioned that the 1986 Proheat 2X is as efficient as a professional unit, which has been proven by many users. Users find this carpet cleaner an excellent choice instead of a professional model because it is cheaper and easier to transport. If you have children, pets and thick carpets, you can’t use a professional model for everyday riots, but that’s not the case with the 1986 Proheat 2X Revolution Pet Pro.
More Vacuum Suggestions For You
- Is Your Steam Cleaner Too Bulky? Top 5 Best Handheld Steam Cleaner Reviews 2021
- Bissell 4122 – Best Canister Vacuum For Stairs Review (2021)
- iRobot Roomba 790 Robot Vacuum Review (2021)
👉 For Stairs
- Eureka EasyClean – Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaner For Stairs (2021)
- Best Vacuum Deals To Save Money: Cleaning Supplies For Staircase That You Should Check During Amazon Prime Day 2021
- Hoover vs Eureka: Which One Is The Best Hand Held Vacuum In 2021?
👉 For Pet Owners
- Best Pet Carpet Cleaners To Effectively Remove Pet Stains & Odors: Product Recommendations And Guide For Choice 2021
- How To Fight Allergy To Dust Mites? Knowledge, Treatments, And Causes You Should Know To Fight Against 2021
- Hoover FH50251PC Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner Review 2021
👉 Carpet Cleaners
- 12 Best Vacuum Cleaners For Carpets 2021 – #8 Is My Favorite
- Bissell Cleanview Quickwash Carpet Cleaner Review: Easy Foot-Operated Retro Machine 2021
- How To Clean Carpets & Rugs Professionally? (2021)
- 6 Interesting Facts About Hoover Steamvac: Carpet Cleaning Machine Review 2021
- Is Your Steam Cleaner Too Bulky? Top 5 Best Handheld Steam Cleaner Reviews 2021
- Kärcher sc1.020 Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner Review: Recommendation To Clean Your Home Effortlessly 2021
👉 Cleaning Guide