The Hoover SteamVac has an impressive SpinScrub technology with five spinning brushes, which gently go down the carpet base where most of the dirty spots and unpleasant odours are rooted. The brushes remove these stubborn stains by squirting cleaning solution to the carpet surface as the rotating brushes get to work. It is a product meeting North American Electrical Standards, so no need to worry about its durability and reliability. The Hoover SteamVac uses heated mechanism to clean and dry the carpet, leaving your carpets dry in no time. Available at under $150, it doesn’t come with a range of advanced features like Microban coating, but in terms of quality and cleaning performance, it is still a great choice and we would be happy to say it is one of the best carpet cleaners in its price range
Pros: The Hoover SteamVac carpet cleaner comes equipped with SpinScrub technology with five spinning brushes, also features a a fast drying blower which dry’s carpets within a couple of hours.
Cons: When we reviewed the Hoover steamvac carpet cleaner we realised that the tanks were rather small, and you will have to go to the sink a couple of times to re-fill. However we can forgive this minor issue, we loved the Hoover SteamVac and recommend it to all.
Today’s carpet cleaner we review is the Hoover SteamVac (model F5914900), a well known carpet cleaner well within the Hoover carpet cleaner’s range. It is equipped with a powerful cleaning motor running at 12-amp, which is powerful enough to allow you to extract dirty stains and accidental spills from you carpet surfaces, and in effect giving your carpets a fresh new look. It has an outstanding Surge feature, (most of the advanced featured cleaners lack this quality i.e. it’s rival the Bissell Cleanview Proheat), which gives an extra boost to your carpets by removing the hard to reach stains with quick bursts of water.
Sometimes, regular carpet cleaners cannot remove the dirt completely, as dirt and allergens extracted from the carpet get stuck on the cleaner, thus affecting its cleaning performance by leaving its bristles damaged. Cleaning process is entirely different with the Hoover SteamVac, as it has a built-in dirt remover that collects dirt stuck on carpets and once it reaches its maximum level, it will beep — reminding you to replace the dirt tank! Cool, huh? With a heated drying feature attached, the Hoover SteamVac also dries the carpet as quickly as it cleans.
The unit also comes with innovative technology and 3-speed brush roller, which allows you to control the speed of the roller according to your needs, i.e. gentle cleaning requires low speed, and for normal cleaning often high speed is required, and this remains off during spill pick up. The Hoover SteamVac has totally separated tanks for storing clean and dirty water just like the Bissell cleanview with onepass.
The Hoover SteamVac is not a heavy unit, weighing in at 9kg, meaning that it is not a back breaker: you will not break a sweat moving it from one room to another as with other heavier units. One of the best features of the Hoover Steamvac is its powered hand tool that works nicely for awkward places like car interiors and stairways.Just remove the power hand and it will immedaitely get to work on those hard-to-reach stains. The Hoover SteamVac is also shipped with a free bottle of Upholstery and carpet cleaning detergent; you can choose a number of cleaning solutions from the company, depending on your cleaning requirements. Checkout this resource for the best carpet cleaning solutions.
Along with free shipping in US, the Hoover SteamVac also comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. This means that the company will refund your money in full in case any damaged product is reported or if you change your mind and regret the purchase. No need to worry about that too much though, as 99% of customers were satisfied with its cleaning performance: there are a range of positive reviews on Amazon. We loved this carpet cleaner and give it a thumbs up!
More Vacuum Suggestions For You
- iRobot Roomba 650 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Review (2021)
- Bissell ReadyClean PowerBrush Carpet Cleaner Review: Pros And Cons You Should Read Before Purchase 2021
- iRobot Roomba 960 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Review (2021)
👉 For Stairs
- Making Your Home & Stairs As Child-friendly As Possible
- Best Cordless Vacuum: Hoover LINX Cordless Stick Vacuum
- Dyson Ball Multi Floor – Best Canister Vacuum For Stairs Review (2021)
👉 For Pet Owners
- Review On Neato Botvac D80 Robot Vacuum For Pets And Allergies (2021)
- Are You A Pet Owner? 6 Best Handheld Vacuums Recommended To Get Rid Of Pet Hair Effectively 2021
- What’s The Best 2021 Vacuum For Allergy Sufferers?
👉 Carpet Cleaners
- Hoover FH50220 – Carpet Cleaner With Cleaning Stairs Function Review (2021)
- Best Pet Carpet Cleaners To Effectively Remove Pet Stains & Odors: Product Recommendations And Guide For Choice 2021
- Hoover FH50251PC Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner Review 2021
- Is Your Steam Cleaner Too Bulky? Top 5 Best Handheld Steam Cleaner Reviews 2021
- 6 Interesting Facts About Hoover Steamvac: Carpet Cleaning Machine Review 2021
- Vacuum Lists For Upcoming Amazon Black Friday 2021: Best Products For You And For Christmas Gift
👉 Cleaning Guide