Understand your robot vacuum before use
Before using your new Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, it is advisable to first go through the manual and understand each and every instruction. This helps you understand the different parts of the cleaner hence a platform to understanding the Robot Vacuum Maintenance and care process. If you’re uncertain about anything you should contact the manufacturer or visit their website for further clarification. These basic safety rules prevent electric fire, shock, or personal injury that result from improper handling, operation, or storage. Using your robot vacuum as per the manufacturer’s recommendations will also help ensure that you don’t run into any problems with your warranty should you require a replacement or repairs.
It is important to read through the manual before operating your robot. The operation of robot vacuuming units is generally restricted to indoor use only. Most robotic vacuum cleaners should be kept away from wet surfaces such as the bath and the laundry rooms unless stated otherwise, as these are potential places that could damage the unit or cause personal injury. It should be noted that before any operation, remove all clothes, papers, and cable extension or drapes on the floor. It is risky to clean combustible or highly volatile liquids such as gasoline as the robotic cleaner generates heat that can easily ignite these fire potential items. Close the doors during cleaning to avoid the unit from running out in case it is being used in a balcony house, staircases or stairway.
Make sure the vent is not clogged so as to avert heat that could damage the unit. Never use a damaged unit no matter what small damage it may indicate. In the event that the unit is damaged make sure the unit is checked by a professional before you use it again.
Battery maintenance and care
Only recharge the battery using voltages and currents as specified in the manual. If not sure of the power specification, please contact your National Grid power Supplier. Recharging should be done indoors and using the authorized chargers. Avoid re-using a battery whose cable or plug is damaged. Remember water is a good electric conductor and hence to avoid risks of electric shock, never touch the plug or cable using wet or moist hands. When cleaning the unit, always disconnect the battery.
When recharging the battery for the first time, do so for TWELVE HOURS to FULLY recharge. Always make sure the battery is properly installed and not interchanged. The battery needs recharging when the power indicator lamp turns red but fully charged when they indicate green. Always confirm the unit is off if not recharging to allow a longer battery life.
Cleaning the Bin
For best performance in your robot vacuum cleaner, it is recommended that you are regularly empty and clean the dust bin. Most models allow hand washing of the bin but do so carefully as not to break or wear down the materials and ensure that it is fully dried before placing back in the unit.
Cleaning the Filter
Occasionally clean the filter by using a used toothbrush. After drying, re-assemble the filter together with the bin lid. Avoid reinstalling the filter while still wet as this could damage the unit. The filter should be allowed to dry overnight.
Cleaning the intake
The intake is an important part of the vacuum cleaner that assists in collecting dirt and dust. When repeatedly using the unit, dust can accumulate in the intake of the machine and consequently result in a decreased efficiency. Thus it is required to clean the intake periodically so as to ensure the best efficiency and constant airflow. Turn off the unit and place it bottom up on a flat surface, for example, the table. Remove any hair from the intake and wipe it clean from any matter.
Always seek professional advice when you experience a malfunction with your robot vacuum cleaner. If your product requires servicing return the unit to the manufacturing company and remember to come along with the sales report as proof of purchase to the manufacturing company.
More Vacuum Suggestions For You
- Review On ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner For Pets And Allergies Home (2022)
- ILIFE A4 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Review (2022)
- iRobot Roomba 560 Robot Vacuum Review (2022)
👉 For Stairs
- Applications And Benefits Of Using Anti-slip Stair Treads
- Bissell 4122 – Best Canister Vacuum For Stairs Review (2022)
- Miele S7 Twist S7210 Upright Vacuum Cleaner Review 2022: What People Like About It?
👉 For Pet Owners
- Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986. – Review 2022
- What’s The Best 2022 Vacuum For Allergy Sufferers?
- Best Vacuum Deals To Save Money: Cleaning Supplies For Staircase That You Should Check During Amazon Prime Day 2022
👉 Carpet Cleaners
- Hoover FH50251PC Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner Review 2022
- Bissell ReadyClean PowerBrush Carpet Cleaner Review: Pros And Cons You Should Read Before Purchase 2022
- Best Pet Carpet Cleaners To Effectively Remove Pet Stains & Odors: Product Recommendations And Guide For Choice 2022
- Vax S6 Home Master Steam Cleaner Review: Choosing The Best Among Various Products 2022
- 6 Interesting Facts About Hoover Steamvac: Carpet Cleaning Machine Review 2022
- Vacuum Lists For Upcoming Amazon Black Friday 2022: Best Products For You And For Christmas Gift
👉 Cleaning Guide