Are you an allergy sufferer? Well, then this article might be useful for you.
Carpets can be a major problem for those who suffer from allergies. Not only are carpets dust and dust mites collectors, but pet hair and dander clings to carpets. Pollen is tracked into homes on shoes and that is also then deposited on carpets.
Vacuum Is The Best Way to Get Rid of Allergens
Vacuuming is the best way to alleviate allergy problems in one’s home and a great way to have some control over one’s environment. Flooring and carpet usually encompass about 25% of the surfaces of a home. If allergens are vacuumed up, a homeowner is doing a good job at removing allergy triggers.
Vacuum HEPA Filters
If your HEPA filter vacuum has the right attachments, you can also use it to remove dust from surfaces like counter tops, windowsills, furniture – both wooden and upholstered – and curtains and drapes.
Unlike regular dusting, the vacuum’s filter will keep the dust from flying around, and once it’s in the vacuum, the dust won’t be able to get back out again.
What Else Should a Good Vacuum for Allergy Sufferers Have?
An allergy sufferer should be looking for a vacuum that can get 99.97% of all particles as small as (and including) those that are 0.3 microns in size. To give a comparison, the diameter of a human hair is 80-100 microns. This high level of filtration is called 1-HEPA filtration.
When using a vacuum that can remove particles that are this small in size from carpets and other surfaces, allergy sufferers are removing many allergens from their homes. They are also making it possible to vacuum less often – a frequent chore for those who suffer from allergies.
==> It sells for cheapest online through Amazon here <==
“Asthma and Allergy Friendly” Certification
This program offers standards that are developed by Allergy Standards Limited (ASL) and adopted by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA).
All Dyson vacuums that carry “Asthma and Allergy Friendly” certification have been tested for
- Ability to remove allergens from carpets
- Levels of airborne allergens in the air while the vacuum is in use
- The integrity of the vacuum’s filter system
- Performance right before the vacuum bag or receptacle is full.
- How much exposure the user has to allergens while changing the bag or emptying the dirt receptacle.
Allergy sufferers can improve their standard of living in many ways by using the right vacuum. Be sure to take the ideas above to the store with you when you decide to purchase Dyson vacuum for your home.
==> For a limited time, it is on sale on Amazon with free shipping <==
More Vacuum Suggestions For You
- iRobot Roomba 650 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Review (2022)
- Are You A Pet Owner? 6 Best Handheld Vacuums Recommended To Get Rid Of Pet Hair Effectively 2022
- Review On ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner For Pets And Allergies Home (2022)
👉 For Stairs
- Which Canister Vacuum Cleaner Is The Best In 2022?
- Dyson Ball Multi Floor – Best Canister Vacuum For Stairs Review (2022)
- 9 Best Carpet & Floor Sweeper For Your Home, Restaurants, Cafes & Office 2022
👉 For Pet Owners
- Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986. – Review 2022
- Hoover FH50251PC Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner Review 2022
- Vacuum Lists For Upcoming Amazon Black Friday 2022: Best Products For You And For Christmas Gift
👉 Carpet Cleaners
- Why Some Carpets Are Cleaner Than Others? Questions You Should Ask Yourself 2022
- How To Remove Dirt And Dust On My Carpet? Best Carpet Cleaning Solution 2022
- Best Vacuum Deals To Save Money: Cleaning Supplies For Staircase That You Should Check During Amazon Prime Day 2022
- 6 Interesting Facts About Hoover Steamvac: Carpet Cleaning Machine Review 2022
- Vax S6 Home Master Steam Cleaner Review: Choosing The Best Among Various Products 2022
- Is Your Steam Cleaner Too Bulky? Top 5 Best Handheld Steam Cleaner Reviews 2022
👉 Cleaning Guide