There will be hardly any exaggeration in it if I say that Hoover is proved to be a well-known and trusted brand in the category of vacuums and cleaning machines, it comes with such a great deliverable that is also great for cleaning stairs.
Most of the people do not want to deal with the mess as in regarding clean the stairs and normally most neglected carpet area but the Hoover SteamVac Max Extract Pressure Pro always do the best job with them!
Besides this Eureka EasyClean – Best handheld vacuum cleaner for stairs Review, You can see the wide range of Best Vacuum For Stairs to pick your desired one.
Fairly Long Cord
On the other hand, it comes with the fairly long cord that can easily reach up to entire flight range of stairs. It comes with 22 pounds of weight and proved to be light weight as compared to other vacuum cleaners. When you combine the long cord with 9 feet long hose then you can even work without plugging and un-plugging again at the other side of stairs
As the matter of fact, the Hoover SteamVac Max Extract Pressure Pro 60 provides you a great, clean and deep cleanliness. It cleans from every angle and all depends upon its SpinScrub Technology that has 60 counter-rotating brushes.
Its powerful and strong suction along with forced heated air features make it capable to do very fast drying carpets. Moreover, this unit is proved to be the best carpet cleaner in order to remove the residual water in the carpets.
It comes with such a great feature of a tank system. In which it can keep separate dirty and clean water and you can even clean, empty and fill them individually. A lot of customers have shared their review that this is extremely easy to use.
All in all, it comes with also a drawback; it comes with only one attachment that makes this Hoover less adaptable as compare to other models. And its tank is also very small so you need to refill that often.
- Less Drying Time
- Greatly extract water from carpets
- Comes with counter rotating brushes to clean
- Comes with only one attachment
- Need to fill the reservoir tank most often
In the last, let me conclude that if you want to own such a budget-friendly vacuum cleaner that is great then no doubt Hoover SteamVac Max Extract Pressure Pro 60 would be a great option! On the other hand, it is such a lightweight and best enough for stairs.
More Vacuum Suggestions For You
- Review On Neato Botvac D80 Robot Vacuum For Pets And Allergies (2022)
- iRobot Roomba 650 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Review (2022)
- iRobot Roomba 532 Pet Robot Vacuum Review (2022)
👉 For Stairs
- Eureka RapidClean 41A Step Handheld Vacuum – The Best Helper To Clean Stairs And Hard Floors Review (2022)
- Miele S7 Twist S7210 Upright Vacuum Cleaner Review 2022: What People Like About It?
- Bissell 4122 – Best Canister Vacuum For Stairs Review (2022)
👉 For Pet Owners
- What’s The Best 2022 Vacuum For Allergy Sufferers?
- Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986. – Review 2022
- Are You A Pet Owner? 6 Best Handheld Vacuums Recommended To Get Rid Of Pet Hair Effectively 2022
👉 Carpet Cleaners
- Bissell DeepClean Lift Off Carpet Cleaner Review: 2-In-1 Washer You Should Add To Your Cart Now 2022
- Hoover FH50220 – Carpet Cleaner With Cleaning Stairs Function Review (2022)
- Electronic Appliances Guide 2022: How To Hire & Instruct Your Carpet Cleaners?
- Is Your Steam Cleaner Too Bulky? Top 5 Best Handheld Steam Cleaner Reviews 2022
- Best Vacuum Deals To Save Money: Cleaning Supplies For Staircase That You Should Check During Amazon Prime Day 2022
- Vax S6 Home Master Steam Cleaner Review: Choosing The Best Among Various Products 2022
👉 Cleaning Guide