The Roomba 770 is the second consecutive release of the 700 series. It is a relatively cheap, unforgettable piece that never ceases to impress- a satisfactory robotic cleaner for an average consumer. Inside the package, you will find a remote control, two virtual walls, a user’s manual, a charging dock, and a power adapter cable.
You want quality on a budget – The good bagless upright vacs are reasonably priced, have no recurring costs, and should last for at least five years. Getting one is the best way to stretch your dollar when buying a vacuum cleaner.
iRobot Roomba 770 features
The Roomba 770’s automation features are quite impressive. Unlike other vacuuming robots that use unrealistic strategies to map a room, the Roomba 770 uses sound and infrared sensors (iAdapt navigation) to master the particulars of your house. The charging dock emits infrared light to guide it to its nest after finishing the scheduled run or when the battery runs low. To prevent it from getting lost in between rooms or from accessing rooms where it is not wanted, guide it using the virtual walls.
Take advantage of the iRobot Roomba smart memory to schedule cleaning up to seven times per week when you are away from home. You do not have to worry about filling up; the 0.17litre capacity would take days to fill after the first few runs. The Dirt Detect Series II identifies dirtier patches that need more attention.
The robot won’t have any problem navigating in between obstacles which are at least 20 inches apart. It can also clean easily under pieces of furniture which are four inches tall and above. The Roomba 770 uses its forward spinning brushes to reach out for dirt under obstacles which are shorter than four inches.
You don’t have to worry when the robot keeps on bumping on hard pieces of furniture. It is equipped with obstacle detectors, so the collision is just a light bump. It also has a shock absorbing bumper just in case.
Would people recommend the iRobot 770?
Most people admit that this robot is quite affordable compared to other pricy pieces with almost similar features. The flexibility virtual walls included in the package also make it a good investment.
The iRobot 770 is also a favourite for people with pets. It comes with AeroVac series II tech which picks up even the littlest pieces of dirt such as pet hair without letting it wrap around the brushes. It also comes with the HEPA filter which collects dust to prevent allergies.
Unfortunately, the iRobot 770 cannot transition easily over different floor strips which are taller than 2/3 of an inch. For floor strips lower than this, it comes with an automated front suspension.
The iRobot 770 is not smart enough. It forgets the location of the charging dock sometimes.
Why you should buy iRobot 770?
The robot is equipped with a 3-stage cleaning system. It effortlessly picks up dirt from all floor types including hardwood, linoleum, tiles, and carpet. Its brushes rotate in counter direction meaning that it will sweep, collect and suck dirt at the same time.
|– Relatively cheap|
– Hair does not wrap around the brushes
– 3 different cleaning modes
– Easy to use
– Full bin indicator
– A longer-lasting battery
|– The iRobot 770 is a bit noisy|
– Not smart enough
– Bin fills fast especially on first runs
The iRobot 770 is a good investment for the average spender. One satisfied Amazon customer says, “I have had this machine (“Hazel”) for almost 3 years at this point and I am still very impressed with how well this little gal works. She runs every night at 2 am for about an hour sweeping the wood floor in our kitchen. Crumbs, Labrador Retriever hair, dust, even the odd bit of paper or plastic are not a problem for Hazel.”
It has nearly everything that a pricier version would brag about- automated cleaning, relatively smarter, and so much more!
More Vacuum Suggestions For You
- Review On ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner For Pets And Allergies Home (2021)
- Bissell 4122 – Best Canister Vacuum For Stairs Review (2021)
- Hoover FH50220 – Carpet Cleaner With Cleaning Stairs Function Review (2021)
👉 For Stairs
- Eureka RapidClean 41A Step Handheld Vacuum – The Best Helper To Clean Stairs And Hard Floors Review (2021)
- Why Cleaning Businesses Need Hoover Commercial Shoulder Backpack Vacuum Cleaner?
- Which Canister Vacuum Cleaner Is The Best In 2021?
👉 For Pet Owners
- Are You A Pet Owner? 6 Best Handheld Vacuums Recommended To Get Rid Of Pet Hair Effectively 2021
- Best Pet Carpet Cleaners To Effectively Remove Pet Stains & Odors: Product Recommendations And Guide For Choice 2021
- Best Vacuum Deals To Save Money: Cleaning Supplies For Staircase That You Should Check During Amazon Prime Day 2021
👉 Carpet Cleaners
- How To Remove Candle Wax From Carpet? 6 Steps You Can Follow To Easily Solve The Problem 2021
- How To Maintain And Clean Carpet? 14 Tips That Will Make Your House More Adorable 2021
- Bissell ReadyClean PowerBrush Carpet Cleaner Review: Pros And Cons You Should Read Before Purchase 2021
- Vax S6 Home Master Steam Cleaner Review: Choosing The Best Among Various Products 2021
- Is Your Steam Cleaner Too Bulky? Top 5 Best Handheld Steam Cleaner Reviews 2021
- Vacuum Lists For Upcoming Amazon Black Friday 2021: Best Products For You And For Christmas Gift
👉 Cleaning Guide