Generally, the ILIFE V3s is a small creation with an 11.8-inch diameter and 3 inches height. It only weighs 4.5 pounds. However, these frail-like features contribute to the better side of it- flexibility. The sleek design enables it to maneuver easily under furniture without getting stuck. It can also run for 2 hours in multiple rooms without stopping.
Excellent price and a good entry-level robot vacuum – For the price, this is an awesome vacuum! This is robot vacuum and you absolutely love it! The only downside is that she loves cables and any type of cord, see you have to make sure you put those up before she starts working. The battery life seems pretty good, and the remote is nice to control her movements. . Obviously in this price range, you aren’t going to get any of the smart room mapping features like you would with other more expensive robot vacuums.
Why you should buy ILIFE V3s
The developers really invested in the device’s safety. The V3 has a Tpu bumper + 14 guiding sensors attached below to prevent it from drop-offs. With regards to beauty, the I LIFE V3s are made for the eyes. The uninterrupted pearl white exterior and the strategically placed curves make an irresistible pair. The clean button on the front surface is not even visible.
You can accomplish almost everything on the remote control so there is no need to bother the little fellow. There are four cleaning modes available; auto, spot, edge, and scheduled cleaning. The latter is the most effective as it is the essence of investing in a robotic vacuum. The robot is equipped with side brushes that reach out on wall edges and immediately under extremely short furniture where the robot cannot go under.
After vacuuming a typical floor, you can attach the optional mop to wash the area. Immediately after cleaning, you can send the robot back to the charging dock to prepare it for the next run. There is an extra HEPA filter and side brush for maintenance just in case.
The strong suction power in the ILIFE V3s does not necessarily mean that the robot will be ear-splitting. The zeal only makes it special for deluxe carpets. It sucks in any debris, hair, and dust from it making it ideal for homes with pets who shed a lot.
After consulting robot vacuum reviews, you will realize that most people dislike the overall programming of this cleaning device, “it is as dumb as it is brave and requires constant supervision. Mine has a new favorite activity of shoving itself under the desk chair and then panicking in circles until the battery dies. It also loves to eat cords – once, I left the room for a few minutes, and in that time it flipped itself onto its back after having sucked up the better part of a laptop charger and proceeded to vomit all over the floor everything it had previously picked up”, a loyal Amazon customer who has developed a soft spot for the robotic vacuum cleaner laments.
Pros & Cons
|– Very friendly price|
– Requires little maintenance
– Impressive battery life
– Optional mop
– Remote control
|– Not smart enough to find a charging dock on its own|
– Sometimes fails to emit a sound alert when it gets stuck
The ILIFE V3s reveals that it is possible to own a decent vacuuming robot even with a limited budget. It does a perfect job for all types of floor surfaces and is ideal for a home with pets, kids, and people with allergies.
Overall, its performance comes with a few shortcomings. For instance, it may not be ideal for removing pet hair from certain kinds of carpets. If you just want a hunky-dory cleaning buddy for half the price of other vacuums, buy ILIFE A3s.
More Vacuum Suggestions For You
- iRobot Roomba 532 Pet Robot Vacuum Review (2021)
- ILIFE A4 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Review (2021)
- Electronic Appliances Guide 2021: How To Hire & Instruct Your Carpet Cleaners?
👉 For Stairs
- Hoover FH50220 – Carpet Cleaner With Cleaning Stairs Function Review (2021)
- Top 7 Best Upholstery Cleaners For Your Home: Product Recommendations To Get Best-Fitting Vacuum 2021
- Dyson Ball Multi Floor – Best Canister Vacuum For Stairs Review (2021)
👉 For Pet Owners
- Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986. – Review 2021
- Hoover FH50251PC Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner Review 2021
- How To Fight Allergy To Dust Mites? Knowledge, Treatments, And Causes You Should Know To Fight Against 2021
👉 Carpet Cleaners
- Vacuum Lists For Upcoming Amazon Black Friday 2021: Best Products For You And For Christmas Gift
- Hoover Steamvac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge f5914-900 Review: Product With A Fast Drying Blower 2021
- Vax W87-DV-R Dual V Carpet Cleaner: Grab Both The Design And Cleaning Power 2021
- Best Vacuum Deals To Save Money: Cleaning Supplies For Staircase That You Should Check During Amazon Prime Day 2021
- Kärcher sc1.020 Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner Review: Recommendation To Clean Your Home Effortlessly 2021
- Is Your Steam Cleaner Too Bulky? Top 5 Best Handheld Steam Cleaner Reviews 2021
👉 Cleaning Guide